Friday, September 3, 2010

She Bangs!

Yesterday I tried dyeing my hair a lighter / more chestnut kinda brown. But obviously: FAILED. I waited an extra half an hour than the recommended 30 minutes for the dye to 'soak in'. Apparently enough, nothing did.

I was watching Notting Hill whilst waiting, and in between went and rinse all the dye off, anticipating the brown-ness so I can move on to bleaching the lower part of my hair and get the results I want. Butttt no. -____-" Instead my hair got a little frizzier. As if it wasn't frizzy to begin with kan?!

Randomly enough, afterwards I felt like chopping chunks of my hair. And so I did. -___-" Made my own bangs, and trimmed my hair at some parts, etc etc. I'm quite pleased with the results until I remember why I never kept bangs all this while: They're kinda annoying. HAHAH.

And even more annoying when I'll be wearing a tudung most of the time I go out, and usually I just have to tie my hair, wrap scarf around head, and I can head out. Now, though I think I need at least something to hold of the bangs. ARGGHHH. And to think that my collection of 5+ headbands are GONE ever since I left home.

This post REALLY has no consequential value whatsoever, right? LOL.


Results:


I posted this picture below on Facebook, coz I kinda shamelessly like it coz I look so swagger.
Uh-huh uh-huh. 


But got mistaken as Joey Ramone. 
-______-"


But rather than being quite displeased and unhappy about it, I think I took the comparison to liking, being a person who gets excited to be compared to ANY celebrity. WAHAHAHA.

Yes. I am forlorn like that. Mehh. What can I do.

1 comment:

AshrafRashid said...

sebijik laa seeyyhhhh!!!..-__-".jealousjealous!.:D