Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Attempt.


They say a picture speaks a thousand words. Thus the reason I'm trying this out. 
All pics taken with my HTC Hero which SUCKS in terms of camera quality. But hehs. Its the most portable camera I own. So WTH.

And these pictures have no photographic value whatsoever. So don't prepare to be impressed. LOL.




1) Stubby fingers. Ew. Long nails. Ew. Chrome rings; YAY! 2) Before falling asleep. 3) Should I mention how this is able to mislead people? *gerakgerakkening.



Basically what I do when I get bored of the library;
Get a can of sugar rush, and wander around aimlessly.
Am bound to get kidnapped one of these days. Seriously.
Oh please God. Protect me.



1) A pair of old Skechers, bought on revenge. 2) Fascination of yellow trucks. Courtesy of Keith. The movie. Look it uppp.


Cactus fruits. I do not know their real name. But these devils taste good. My fellow colleagues: Do not hesitate to buy. I mean. I literally begged Ayah to get me one whole box of these back in Mecca. NOMNOMNOM. Painful to get through, but worth it baby. Need to get some myself.



The pricking previously mentioned. I now have about 5 dots on my left thumb.
BTW, I'm a B-positive. I am marriage-able.
-______-"


Kitties! Sooo adorable, but its so disheartening seeing them so... SAD.
:'-(
Browsing them as a favor for a friend back home.


OMG. I didn't even need to type a whole lot of things on posts like this!
Will definitely do more posts like this one in the future. Only less LAME-ER. -_____-"
And perhaps with a less cringe-worthy inexistent photography skills.
Aiseh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha'aah laaaaah, kucing tu nmpak sedih owhh.

AshrafRashid said...

waaahhhhhh!!!...giler comeeelllll!!!..wowo yg white tu comeeeeellll kalau betina..HAHA...sbb chemong mcm yg 2nd nye...garfield version hitam.hahahaha

AshrafRashid said...

btw wo ur HTC hero seems good on taking picture..OR UR SKILLS YG BUAT GAMBAR TU NAMPAK CANTIK?.:D:D