Sunday, May 23, 2010

Reincarnation.


Just thought I'd start anew. And well, I think I caught the delete-whatever-you-have bug because thats obviously what I've been doing recently. Quite nonchalantly, as well. I just hope I don't end up massacring all the things I studied for this coming exams.

*gulp.

But honestly, I just wanted to rid off my old skin. Hoping for change. A better one, hopefully. InsyaAllah.

To friends, followers (anonymous or not) and readers, hope you won't abandon my blog because of this, because I still very much love having you guys around. And theres still a whole bulk load of rants from yours truly thats coming your way. Teehee. Consider yourself warned.


Lots of love! 




PS: To those who have been giving me super nice comments on how I write, THANK YOU! LOL. 

No comments: