Friday, May 28, 2010

Any Future Boyfriend(s) Must Go Through These Two People!


If theres even anyone interested. In which, I don't think so. Given how I pride myself on being completely anti-relationship. But thats not even the point of this post. The point being concerns both human beings in the picture below. 


(But just ignore unidentifiable girl in the background who obviously is just waiting for the cake to be cut and distributed already! GRR.)



HAPPY 22nd ANNIVERSARY TO MY BELOVEDLOVEDLOVEDLOVED AYAH AND MAMA !

I love you guys till no end!


Lots of mushymushymushy neverending loveeeee,
your daughter who once tried to break into Claire's @ Makkah using a hotel room card.
-_________-"
aka WOWO.


And failed.
Miserably.


On another note: Thanks to Mama again for the phone call today. I rely on her more on more these days especially nowadays, when people begin to judge me more and more. Its amazing how brutally honest and judgmental people are when they're anonymous. 

But I refuse to be dragged down by these DOWNERS. Hell yea! 

And Ayah, sorry you think I'm not replying your SMS-es. The thing is, your SMS are often those that encourage, sans questions about my well-being, so I didn't think you expected me to reply. But I'll it a mental note to SMS you more and more, because I KNOW YOU MISS ME! TEEHEE. 

Thats all. Back to books!


No comments: