Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You Gotta Do, What You Gotta Do.

Most Important Persons already noted, I guess theres no harm in breaking the news to anyone reading now:

I quit my studies in Medicine.

For a lot of reasons... already thought of weeks before the riot in Egypt broke out and we were forced to return home, that I'll probably write about in the near / far future. But not right now.

I'm not happy that I'll be leaving something a lot of people chased and are chasing after, the scholarship I fought hard for, and leaving the good (excellent!) friends I made (especially my housemates, The Biskuts). But ultimately, I had to do what is best for me... and what makes ME happy.

Its a bit selfish. But I don't want to have to look back and regret that I spent 6 years on something that I am neither good at or happy doing. 

Alexandria, my time with you was nothing short of spectacular. But I gotta go do something bigger for myself now.

Ciao.

8 comments:

Izyan Hanis said...

:(

do keep in touch
all the best in future nad.

gonna miss you.
:(

ibah said...

nadh, sedihnye baca.. you have your own reasons for this. gd luck nadh, will pray for your better future. iloveu nadh :') n for sure will missing u.

Anonymous said...

eih da? what's wrong? bincang la dulu dgn kawan2 kalau brmasalah...tenang2. knp nak quit? tolong bg kami (2nd year alex) alasan yg paling kukuh knp quit...?

haleeda said...

it is such a SHOCKING NEWS for me, nadh!!
=(

but.. the choice is in ur hand N u've already made the hard decision for ur best future, right?.

eventhough we're only knew each other for a few years, (maybe one and half year) but seriously, i love our friendship! i love u! i love for being ur roomate! i miss the moment when u're playing guitar! i miss u a lot!
n gonna miss u so muchhhh after this, darling!!

hope u're doing great!
may allah bless u always!
n last but not least, gdluck for ur future, nadh!! ;)

tikapad said...

nad
sedihnyaaa :(
take care eh
sorry sgt2 kalau ade wt salah
will be missing you :D
and good luck in your future undertakings :))

nur hanina said...

all the best nad!
its good actually that you choose to do something that you love :)

NurAfiqahMohdGhazali said...

hehe dear nadh. aku terkejut sket. it's a tough decision in deed. architecture kan?? i noe!! u already told me that!! chayyok nadh. pray for u!! may Allah give us taufik dan hidayah!! <3

nrlndhrhznl said...

@Iezy: Thanks love. At least I'm just one person so u guys still have each other, I have to miss out on EVERYONE.

@Ibah: Sayang Ibah jugaaa! <3

@anonymous: Read the post I wrote after this one. And sorry, but wtv anyone else have to say, I'm not going to change my mind. :-)

@Haleeda: Bebehhh kita selalu rasa kita kacau Haleeda kalau main guitar! I miss being your roommate as well! Thanks coz belikan mee goreng KSP segala. Haha.

@Tikapad: KAU? BUAT SALAH? Eceh. Haha. No, kau xpernah buat salah apa2. Thanks! :-D

@Nina: It IS isn't it! Kau pulak; Continue to excel!

@Pikah: Terima kasih Afiqah! ^^