Wednesday, March 9, 2011

0024 Hours.

Ho yeah, aside from being a bum, occasionally going to gym, being a part-time maid in my own home, and getting excited about starting classes (continuous spazzing since last night), I am also at ze moment teaching myself how to play the piano. Back to the beginning since I have forgotten almost completely how to play Glen Hansard's 'Falling Slowly' and Beethoven's 'Fur Elise' that I self-taught as well, during last year's Summer break. -____-"

But 'Falling Slowly' is easy peaseh so I'm leaving that for later. Right now I'm learning Yiruma's 'River Flows in You'.

My progress is slow. But steady nonetheless. I would've at least gotten able to master the right hand parts, if I actually did take time and spend an hour everyday in front of the piano. But no.


Thats my practice video. I know its not any good, and people who actually took classes are probably scoffing at me right now coz I'm so poyo for showing off such amateur skills, but... WTV.

Yeah. I make practice videos so I can see / hear how it REALLY sounds like. Coz I tend to 'perasan' sikit when playing piano, and even take to swaying my body (konon layan the music lahh) when no one is watching, so yeah. If I don't tape myself playing, then I will forever think I'm the most awesome person alive.

Y'all. We all need to come back down to the ground once in a while. :-P

And just now I learned about 2 minutes worth of Jay Chou's 'Secret'. At 50% speed. Coz I don't think I can play THIS yet. So fast I can already my fingers getting intertwined and everything. -_____-"


A gajillion kudos to a friend for suggesting the movie with that same title. I loved it. I still do. Though I gotta say that Jay Chou's character was kind of a major douche for leaving behind his father for a girl who lives in the past.


(Watch HERE)

Though I think its best if you don't watch it if you can't stand slow-paced movies with minimal dialogues. Oh and if you don't appreciate music. Instrumental ones.

As per usual, I am writing this post late into the night (though luckily not AS late) coz I'm not yet sleepy PLUS I'm realllyyyyy hungry and I'm deliberately testing my willpower coz at this moment I am overpowered with the need to cook up a homemade beef burger or fry myself a pot of instant noodles. 

I eat only breakfast nowadays, followed by light snacks now and then, and I have to be honest that its been hard. I love food. And being separated from a lot of the things I love to eat is not easy. But this is something that I need to do BECAUSE I'M SO FAT ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY OR CONSIDERED ADORABLE AT ALL and because I've been living in my Nike tights for more than a week now, ever since I lost confidence in wearing jeans. 

:-(

BUT I need to take control of my body! I will never be able to live with myself if I get incredibly fat. I just can't. My self-confidence doesn't insure extreme fatness. And not to forget that I need to get FIT and actually have the stamina of a 19 year old, in order to not embarrass myself when running next to an old-aged man / woman but having more trouble breathing than they do. FAIL.

Okay so I'm gonna get sleeping now coz I hear meat patties calling me, and I'm out of grapefruits to nom on. And not to forget that I have plans to go jogging tomorrow morning with Le Sister.

Goodnight! 




No comments: