Friday, August 13, 2010

Even More Delayed Ramblings.

Wow. The internet's extra shhhhh---- Oh. Its the month of Ramadhan, its better for everyone if I just kept that word to myself. *grins.

SO I reallllyyy miss blogging, but it turns out the only way I'd get to connect to the internet is through the family's laptop, and tu pun ikut nasib coz Maxis' broadband suckkksss and since MacBooks can be a pretty picky piece of metal, well. Lagi bertambah-tambah lembab la kan. So I stopped trying altogether.

And well, blogging through a laptop thats not your own is not as satisfying. Well, AFTER you get your own laptop that is. Mind you, I only received a laptop coz I study overseas. My parents won't tolerate me having it without reason. And thats one of the many reasons I love them. They don't spoil us. 

As much. LOL. They spoil us, jussssstttt enough.

What have I been doing, say? Well even I'm not sure, honestly. LOL. I haven't seen my friends much after the first week I'm here. Probably because I super malas nak contact anyone. Except if you tegur me on Twitter. THEN you'll perhaps hear from me. Coz I'm getting more and more active by the day.

And I update my ongoings there more frequently than I do anywhere else, so if you think my oh-so-very-interesting life is worthy of following, then follow yours truly at:

@nadhrahzainal

I KNOW RIGHT. As you get older, you tend to use your actual name for everything. Emails, etc etc. I think if Twitter existed like, 5-6 years ago, and I had an account, you'll probably have to follow me by the name @snickerdoodle, or @pokemonfangirl_8 or something. LMAO.

I MEGA ULTRA LOVE POKEMON. Don't judge.

And about my infatuation with Kim Hyun Joong, YES that is still going on. If on the off chance that the internet connection is reaaaalllyyy gooooood, like, YouTube finishes streaming in 30 seconds gooooodddd, then you'll probably find me glued in front of the laptop downloading as much We Got Married episodes as I can.

Coz I'm obsessed like that.

WGM actually shows a lot more of his real side, and I loveeee him more because of it. None of that Yoon Ji Hoo 'I'm always sulking' kinda stuff.

1) He dislikes couple tshirts. AHA! Same here. I despise couple tshirts as well. Okay, honestly, I can tolerate if a couple wears something of the same design with different colours, perhaps. But when the tshirts are identical, then well. You're definitely asking for some ass-whooping. And none of those connected tshirt nonsense either. Y'know, where the girl wears a heart tied like a balloon, and the guy wears one tshirt with a picture of a boy, holding on to the string of the heart balloon, blahblahblah. 

Those kind of PDA (Public Display of Affections) are just disturbing. In my opinion.

2) He's super honest. I mean, yes, sometimes he's honest to the point of making people terasa, but sometimes that can be a good thing. A lot of people nowadays just say what they they assume the other person wants to hear. And there's not a lot of honesty in that. Its more likely that you're trying to butter the person up, and convince them to like you.

I don't like. Sure, akan kecil hati sometimes if people are honest, but I prefer that than one day konon bickering, and everything that he'd saved in his frame of mind comes out and awful things are said.

3) He's FUNNY. Now, someone with a sense of humour have always been high on my list of... ideal men(?) Coz, lets face it. Without it, then. UGH. Do I even need to say? I may not be the funniest person alive, but I'm pretty certain I know how to liven up a situation whenever necessary.

*sighs. 

I think thats its worth mentioning that someone told me the more I go on without a relationship, the higher my expectations get, and thus may result in a lifetime of disappointments, coz no one will ever be JUST right.

But I beg to differ.

If I just accept anyone that comes along, then that just makes me seem so cheap-ass. And well, I believe if my intentions are good, and that I pray hard enough, God will one day present with my perfect someone. InsyaAllah. 

Trial and error may be some people's method, but not mine. :-)

Other than obviously swooning of Kim Hyun Joong, as usual, I've been catching up with TV series. Did I mention that I just begun watching The Vampire Diaries? And Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore is just so freakin' hot and lovable? And that I hate Elene with a passion? And that Stefan annoys me? Oh well now you know.

I KNOW that we're supposed to automatically LOVE the main character, in this series, being: Elena. But IDK. For some reason, I just don't fancy her. 

I've also finished Gossip Girl 3 after a dead halt halfway through some time earlier this year. And... HOW ANNOYING IS THIS SERIES GETTING?!?

I mean, SERIOUSLY. I think the only people I can tolerate in that series are Blair and Chuck. Serena's annoying as hell. JENNY. Oh-My-God. Don't make me START on her. Basically, the whole cast except Blair and Chuck (in my opinion) is insaneeeeeeeeeeeee and have no self control whatsoever.

I mean, seriously. A guy says something nice to you, face gets closer... DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO KISS? Eventhough before that, saying to boyfriend: "I love you, and I would never do anything with (the other guy)". Sheeeesh. Super annoying okay. THEN they do IT.

-___________-" 

No effin' self control.

Honestly speaking, if it wasn't for Blair and Chuck, I'd already fling the DVD out my bedroom window and vow to never watch an episode ever again.

Latest series is True Blood. Well, I'm not done with the first season yet, butttt one thing's certain: Wayyy TOO many sexual references + nude scenes + ehm ehm scenes + etc etc.

Useful tip: Never watch with a parent in close vicinity. Ward off any underage siblings and exile them to their respective bedrooms, and ALWAYS. I mean, ALWAYS arm yourself with the remote control in those much needed PRESS FORWARDDDDDD moments.

This can sometimes end up with you not understanding the whole story, but mehhh. Better than watching someone reaching climax, a person's bare ass, or even worse.... (Taknak cakap) An accidental and innocent decision to watch Euro Trip is enough for me. No more, please. NO MORE.

I can't even stand seeing those 'Disco Sticks' on dead people (Anatomy lab), moreover on someone all alive and well.

OKAY STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT NOW.

*breathes sigh of relief.

I should probably label this post as PG-13 now right? LOL. Well, whatevs. So I think thats about it for now, I think on my next post (so uncertain of WHEN) I'd probably share some pictures since its I take it that its boring for you to be reading all these texts, that are randomly put together.

Who else goes from talking about a much-wanted Korean man, and ends it with a topic on 'Disco Sticks'? Seriously? LMAO.

Sooooo I need to head over to my room to study, then proceed with sleeping, and... proceed with getting cranky at anyone who wakes me up for sahur, andddd next, going downstairs to the kitchen all cranky and groggy, and pour self a cup of water, and head back upstairs, and buries self in SUPER COMFORTABLE COMFORTER, and wakes up when Adhan on phone berkumandang, and then sleep again. *Fuhhh.

K bye. :-)

No comments: